Sunday, June 30, 2013

Out of Office Memo

It's true.  There are still places in the world where people don't rely on the internet for daily connection with the rest of their world.  I will be in one of these places for the next 30 days.
Crazy.
The last few days have been a bit of a blur, but here are some highlights:

I turned 31

The temperatures in the valley hit triple digits for several days straight

The Caribbean team has prepared to teach Inductive Bible Study Seminars & Bible Overviews

The Caribbean team got our visas to the nation where we are going

My computer battery died and since I typed that I've accidentally bumped the power cord and had to restart it once - thank God for auto-save

The CSBS graduated last Saturday

Two CSBS students are on outreach in East Asia currently

Four CSBS students and two staff (myself and my friend, Emily) are about to head to the Caribbean

I suppose that's about it.  If you try to email me or call me during the month of July, I won't respond.  I won't actually get your message until I get back in the USA.
So... here's my out of office memo.
See you all in August!
Pray for us!
We need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment